1. 18 Jul, 2016 1 commit
    • Eric Cano's avatar
      Partially fixed data transfer session unit test. · 9d2b9f3d
      Eric Cano authored
      Fixed libraby linking which led to multiple initialization of static variable (detected by valgrind's drd).
      Worked around cmake's failing dependency management for generated protocol buffer sources (double make in spec file).
      Partially fixed the first data transfer session unit test (still disabled).
      Fixed a typo in an error message.
      9d2b9f3d
  2. 15 Jul, 2016 1 commit
  3. 14 Jul, 2016 1 commit
  4. 04 Jul, 2016 1 commit
  5. 30 Jun, 2016 1 commit
  6. 22 Jun, 2016 1 commit
  7. 01 Jun, 2016 2 commits
    • Daniele Kruse's avatar
      Fixed small bug in nsfileid comparison in tape write task, and added... · 393d355b
      Daniele Kruse authored
      Fixed small bug in nsfileid comparison in tape write task, and added ctacatalogue in xroot plugin linkage
      393d355b
    • Steven Murray's avatar
      Added InMemoryCatalogue and OracleCatalogue. · 1f44aa7f
      Steven Murray authored
      PLEASE NOTE:
      
          The tapeserverd daemon (ProcessForker::runDataTransferSession)
          now reads the connection details of the catalogue database from
          the following configuration file at the beginning on each tape
          mount:
      
              /etc/cta/cta_catalogue_db.conf
      
          Installing the CTA rpms will install the following example file:
      
              /etc/cta/cta_catalogue_db.conf.example
      
          This example file document the syntax of the database connect
          details.
      
          For the time being the contents of cta_catalogue_db.conf should
          simple be:
      
              in_memory
      
          This means the tapeserverd daemon will use an in-memory
          catalogue database.
      1f44aa7f
  8. 31 May, 2016 2 commits
    • Steven Murray's avatar
      Added CatalogueFactory · 40955753
      Steven Murray authored
      PLEASE NOTE:
      
      The XROOT plugin (CTA front end) now reads the connect details of
      the catalogue database from the following configuration file:
      
          /etc/cta/cta_catalogue_db.conf
      
      Installing the CTA rpms will install the following example file:
      
          /etc/cta/cta_catalogue_db.conf.example
      
      This example file document the syntax of the database connect
      details.
      
      For the time being the contents of cta_catalogue_db.conf should
      simple be:
      
          in_memory
      
      This means the CTA front end will use an in-memory catalogue
      database.
      40955753
    • Steven Murray's avatar
      Fixed "duplicate test class" bug: castor_tape_tapeserver_daemonTest · 5aca316b
      Steven Murray authored
      The following two test classes contained the same test class:
      
        tapeserver/castor/tape/tapeserver/daemon/MigrationReportPackerTest.cpp
        tapeserver/castor/tape/tapeserver/daemon/RecallReportPackerTest.cpp
      
      They both defined and declared the class castor_tape_tapeserver_daemonTest.
      
      When I added a member to one of the duplicate classes I got memory
      corruption that valgrind detected but gave difficult to understand
      error messages.
      5aca316b
  9. 26 May, 2016 1 commit
  10. 25 May, 2016 1 commit
    • Eric Cano's avatar
      Started morphing the code to accomodate both the move some data structure from... · 7724a676
      Eric Cano authored
      Started morphing the code to accomodate both the move some data structure from OStoreDB to catalogue and shared structures modifications.
      Renamed class members using underscode instead of mixed case.
      Removed mount criteria from in-memory tape pool representation.
      Removed support for path of archive files for in-memory representations.
      Removed all but maxDrives allowed from in-memory representation of mount
      policy.
      Created new constructor for UserIdentity.
      Switch the UserIdentity used by RemoteFileStatus.
      Renamed TapePoolQueue to ArchiveQueue.
      Replaced CreationLog usages with EntryLog.
      Renamed TapeQueue to RetrieveQueue.
      Removed support for data now gone to catalogue from RootEntry.
      Removed corresponding structures from object store.
      Removed corresponding calls from SchedulerDatabase and inheriting
      classes (OStoreDB).
      7724a676
  11. 26 Apr, 2016 1 commit
  12. 05 Apr, 2016 1 commit
  13. 01 Apr, 2016 1 commit
  14. 30 Mar, 2016 1 commit
  15. 29 Mar, 2016 1 commit
  16. 15 Mar, 2016 1 commit
  17. 25 Feb, 2016 3 commits
  18. 24 Feb, 2016 6 commits
  19. 19 Feb, 2016 1 commit
  20. 17 Feb, 2016 1 commit
  21. 15 Feb, 2016 3 commits
  22. 14 Feb, 2016 1 commit
  23. 12 Feb, 2016 2 commits
  24. 11 Feb, 2016 1 commit
  25. 10 Feb, 2016 1 commit
  26. 03 Feb, 2016 1 commit
  27. 02 Feb, 2016 1 commit
  28. 29 Jan, 2016 1 commit